Watch this short video put together by United Healthcare for some basics about Medicare Supplement Insurance.
Unfortunately, what most Americans that aren’t currently seniors don’t know – is that there are things Medicare doesn’t cover. As the Medicare and You primer from the government states, this includes things like long-term care, hearing aids, routine dental care, etc.
Beyond this, on some procedures, Medicare only covers 80 percent of the cost requiring seniors to pay for the other 20 percent. This is why the vast majority of seniors – purchase